Property Rung are a Hybrid Estate Agent revolutionising the way people buy and sell property.
We know that the majority of house sales now start online with the buyer searching through their tablet and mobile phone when on the go 24/7. We embrace technology and adopt some of the traditional high street agent processes to provide the best possible customer service at a fraction of the cost.
|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Property Apprenticeship: Sales of Residential Property|
|Duration||12 Months||Level||Intermediate Level 2|
|Vacancies Available||1||Working Week||37.5 Hours per week|
|Possible Start Date||31/05/2018||Date Posted||18/04/2018|
|Closing Date||18/05/2018||Reference Number||tbc|
We are a Residential Sale and Lettings Agent based in Ponteland, currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Office Administrator.
Hours of work will be 6 hours per day between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm Monday - Friday to suit business needs.
The role will include the following duties, (although not an exhaustive list):
• Handling incoming calls and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner
• Booking Appointments and coordinating Diary Management for the Partners/Senior Valuer
• Contacting customers to follow up on viewings feedback
• Updating Internal Database
• Liaising with Vendors and providing weekly property updates
• Ensuring that all New Properties have relevant information attached prior to going on the Market
• Ordering and Management of For Sale/To Let Boards
• General Administrative tasks as and when required to assist business needs.
In addition to the above the successful candidate will be responsible for Monthly Blogs, Newsletters and Social Media updates (mainly Facebook), therefore someone with a creative mind who likes to research articles would fit this post.
Excellent Communication Skills
Good written English
Good Telephone Voice
Creative, Pleasant, People Person, Forward Thinking
Can you get to the location every day?
1st Floor Smithy Side
7 Bell Villas
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Profound Inspiration: "Creativity is contagious pass it on." - Albert Einstein