|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Services|
|Duration||12 Months||Level||Intermediate Level 2|
|Vacancies Available||1||Working Week||37.5 Hours per week|
|Possible Start Date||27/06/2018||Date Posted||17/05/2018|
|Closing Date||27/08/2018||Reference Number||tbc|
Main purpose of Job: To provide a friendly and efficient service within the bar, dispensing orders accurately, with courtesy to the standard required according to legislation. Main Duties:
• To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
• To ensure that the bar area is kept clean at all times.
• Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
• Ensure the accuracy of all floats by checking them and reporting irregularities.
• You are responsible for the efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food if required.
• To carry out Customer Relations Policy.
• To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
• To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management of these.
• To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met.
• To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
• To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and other persons on the premises.
• To carry out fire drills.
• To observe all safety procedures and rules.
• To report and where possible take action on incidents of accidents or damage.
• To attend all training courses as notified to you by management.
• To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
• To ensure that all fire doors are closed and that fire routes are kept clear at all times.
• To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
• To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
Can you get to the location every day?
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Profound Inspiration: "Do or Do Not. There is no try." - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)