|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Services|
|Duration||12 Months||Level||Intermediate Level 2|
|Vacancies Available||1||Working Week||37.5 Hours per week|
|Possible Start Date||28/09/2018||Date Posted||14/08/2018|
|Closing Date||13/09/2018||Reference Number||tbc|
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Progressing to preparing and cooking menu's
• Being able to read recipes and prepare and cook dishes to company standard
• Being able to move around and be trained in all sections of the kitchen
• Have a high standard of work practice and hygiene, and comply with health & safety standards
• Ensure minimum food wastage and maintain strict portion control
• Gain experience whilst working in a real life working kitchen
• No experience necessary - Full training and support will be given
Work closely and be supported by an experienced Head Chef
Will train you to a high standard so all you need is a real passion for food?
Passion for cooking
Good work ethic
Can you get to the location every day?
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Profound Inspiration: "Do or Do Not. There is no try." - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)