|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Property Apprenticeship: Sales of Residential Property|
|Duration||12 Months||Level||Intermediate Level 2|
|Vacancies Available||1||Working Week||37.5 Hours per week|
|Possible Start Date||28/09/2018||Date Posted||14/08/2018|
|Closing Date||13/09/2018||Reference Number||tbc|
Working in this successful organisation, you will be supporting the current team in daily duties. You will be a key member of the team. You will demonstrate your good local knowledge and assist in the marketing of properties. You will need to be proactive, to handle the daily challenges of this environment. For this role you will demonstrate the ability to:
• Match applicants with properties based on their requirements
• Send out property details to applicants
• Book and conduct viewings
• Negotiate offers and agree sales on properties
• Deal with customer enquires
• Work to agreed targets and deadlines and report on daily results to your manager
• Keep up to date with operations updates and other company communications
• Visiting and carrying out property viewings with prospective buyers.
• Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory conclusion
• Ensure you comply at all times with all legislative requirements and company directives, policies and procedures.
Strong work values
Can you get to the location every day?
Sunderland City Centre
Tyne and Wear
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Profound Inspiration: "Do or Do Not. There is no try." - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)