|Apprenticeship||Level 2 Apprenticeship in Hospitality Services|
|Duration||12 Months||Level||Intermediate Level 2|
|Vacancies Available||1||Working Week||37.5 Hours per week|
|Possible Start Date||28/09/2018||Date Posted||17/08/2018|
|Closing Date||25/01/2019||Reference Number||tbc|
Ro ensure quality guest satisfaction to hotel guests and restaurant patrons through prompt, courteous customer service by taking orders and serving food and beverages.
• Greet guests within 30 seconds after they enter the restaurant and help seat guests if needed.
• Take guests food and beverage orders and enter in within one minute after completing the order.
• Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations if needed.
• Correctly calculate guests checks and return the proper change.
• Check in with guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Clean and bus tables between customers and perform other cleaning duties as necessary.
• Make sure to thank guests for coming and invite them to dine with us again.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards guests and co-workers.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.
Desire & passion to be the best at what they do
Willingness to learn
Take on board new skill sets
Passionate about food
Can you get to the location every day?
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Profound Inspiration: "Do or Do Not. There is no try." - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)