Font Size: A A A
Page Colours:

Take advantage of fully funded training before the funding landscape changes

From May 1st, 2017, the way apprenticeships are funded will change. Employers with an annual salary bill of £3 million or over each year will be required to pay 0.5% over the £3 million into the apprenticeship levy.

Employers with an annual salary bill that’s under £3 million will be required to pay 10% of their training, while the government fund the remaining 90%. Small employers (with under 50 members of staff) won’t be required to pay towards their training if the apprentice is under the age of 19, and could receive a payment of £1,000.
We’re urging employers to get in touch with Profound Services to take advantage of fully funded training before the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy. 

Now is the time to put your business on the cutting edge of the sector before the funding landscape changes!

Develop your workforce with the following qualifications

Enquire Now

Hire an Apprentice

More and more businesses are recognising the effects of both taking on an apprentice and training your workforce:

While your business benefits, you're also supporting a young person in taking their first steps in their career. We have candidates that are eager to work for you!

Hire an Apprentice

Add Comment Your email address will not be published.

European Union Social Fund
Skills Funding Agency
Matrix Accreditation
City and Guilds
Edexcel Pearson

Profound Inspiration: "Do or Do Not. There is no try." - Yoda (The Empire Strikes Back)