Want to expand your personal development and learn new skills to go further in your career?
You can access our 19+ learner loan, where you to take a loan to pay for your qualification up front and then pay back the costs through monthly payments.
If you find that studying a part-time degree takes too much time out of your spare time or that you already have a degree and want to develop your CV, you might find yourself looking at doing a level 3 to 6 qualification. However, it can be difficult to persuade your employer to pay for a qualification, as training tends to be a budget that is cut first, or sometimes there isn’t a budget for training at all. If your employer is unable to pay for your training, the best option is to take the matter into your own hands. This is where our 19+ Learner Loan comes to light.
Facts about Learner Loans
- You don’t have to pay back your loan until you are earning 21K a year.
- When you start repaying your learner loan, you only pay back 9% of your yearly earnings, before tax.
- There is NO credit check when applying. If you have a bad credit history, this will not affect your chances of getting a learner loan.
There are a variety of qualifications you can access with a Learner Loan:
- Personal training and fitness
- Education and Training
- Team Leading and Management
- Or any qualification level 3 to level 6.