You’re in the middle of your career, in a stable job and completing some good work. But you feel like something’s missing. You know that there are higher job roles you could move into that are highly paid, but you’re just not sure on how to get there without paying large amounts to do a qualification.
That’s when you need to know about Advanced Learner Loans. The learner loan is a bursary scheme that will enable you to pay for a qualification in small repayments. For example, you can begin a Level 3 Team Leading qualification, and only pay back 9% of your earnings of any income above £21,000 a year.
For example, if you're earning £22,000 each year before tax, and your monthly salary is £1,833, you'll repay £7 per month.
You might be asking yourself “is taking out a loan worth it, is it a big commitment?” The answer is YES -100%! As Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful tool you can use to change the world.”
There are hundreds of benefits that can come from gaining a qualification. We’ve listed just a few of them below:
When doing a qualification, you’ll get to learn new skills which you can apply to your job role, enabling you to complete tasks more efficiently with little errors - this will give you confidence in the ability to do your job role.
Improve your career prospects
A CV full of experience and qualifications is highly attractive to prospective employers. After you qualify, you’ll be able to add new skills to your CV that are transferable to different job roles. Having qualifications that can apply to different job roles gives you more chance of applying for another job that is more suited to your interests and personality.
When completing a qualification, your employer will notice that you’re keen to develop your skills and knowledge. Every employer looks for members of staff that are willing to learn as not only does this develop yourself but it also develops the business’ performance. When your employer notices your commitment in developing, they may consider giving you a promotion. This could lead to a higher salary.
Start feeling motivated
When you put time towards something that’s a huge aspect of your life, it will begin to generate a feeling of self-fulfilment as you begin to take control of your career and make it your own. Completing a qualification will also give you financial and educational benefits which will go towards increasing your motivation and confidence, and setting up future opportunities.
You can use our Advanced Learner Loan to enrol on to any of the following qualifications:
Business and Professional
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Sales and Telesales
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Sales of Residential Property
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Property Letting and Management
- Level 3 Diploma in IT Software, Web and Telecoms
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
- Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 3 Diploma in Plastering
- Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
Education and Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Technology
Sports and Leisure
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referrals
If you’re interested in starting a qualification get in touch with us, and we’ll support you in developing your career. Call 0191 587 4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org