16 to 18 years old? Interested in a career in construction? Little or no work experience?
Stand out from the crowd and show your motivation and commitment with a Construction Traineeship!
What you will do
Our 14 week Construction Traineeship includes practical work experience, classroom taught theory, support with English and Maths, and employability skills to prepare you for a career in construction.
Our specialist centres based in Peterlee, County Durham will give you all of the neccessary training and support to prepare you to work on Construction sites, this includes:
- BTEC Level 1 - Award in Construction
- BTEC Level 1 - Award in Workskills
- BTEC Level 1 - Health and Safety in a
- Construction Environment
- Employability skills (CV writing and covering letters)
- Functional Skills
- Gain your CSCS green card
- Asbestos awareness
- Working at height
- Careers advice from industry experts
- On-site work placement
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Weekly Travel Allowance
During the Traineeship you will also receive progress reviews, help with job searches, and be given an individual tailored training programme.
Profound @ Ridgemount House (Theory)
Profound @ Construction Campus (Practical)
1 Palmer Road
South West Industrial Estate
Terms and conditions
- None of the social media platforms used to run/advertise this promotion are in anyway a part of or supporting it.
- The Profound Group are fully responsible for the running of this competition and distribution of any prizes.
- It is possible for multiple entries.
- Through entering you agree that The Profound Group may use you to advertise this promotion in any relevant manner.
- The Profound Group reserve the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- The winner will be announced on 30th January 2017 and the winner will be notified by phone, email, or social media.
- The winner must acknowledge that they are willing to accept the prize by 17:00pm 30th January 2017, or there will be a redraw.
- Entries must be 16+