This qualification is aimed at staff working in lettings negotiation, property management, marketing or junior management in a residential lettings environment and has been designed in consultation with representatives from the industry.
It will be particularly appropriate to those candidates who undertake, or wish to develop the skills and knowledge to undertake, activities such as progressing applications to rent property, negotiating tenancies, preparing inventories for properties to let, facilitating the maintenance of managed properties and working on tenancy agreements.
Includes mandatory units:
- Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding professional conduct in a property environment
- Understanding legislation, guidelines, codes of practice, contractual arrangements and statutory information in residential lettings
- Maintain the security of individuals and property in a property environment
- Obtain instructions and agree marketing activities for properties
- Progress applications to rent property
- Negotiate tenancies
Please find details on ABBE Level 3 Diploma in Property (Residential Letting and Management). If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans.