This qualification is suitable for you if you are working in sales negotiation, marketing or junior management in a residential sales environment. It enables you to take a qualification which not only recognises your current skills and knowledge but gives you an opportunity to develop these further.
You will develop skills and competencies to enable you to match suitable properties to the specific requirements of individuals and will be able to promote the properties to the individuals. You will be able to implement marketing activities for properties and review these to determine their success.
Includes mandatory units:
- Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding professional conduct in a property environment
- Understanding legislation, guidelines, codes of practice, contractual arrangements and statutory information in residential sales
- Maintain the security of individuals and property in a property environment
- Match and promote properties to individuals
- Implement and review marketing activities for the sale of properties
- Negotiate the sale of properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Please find details on ABBE Level 3 Diploma in Property (Sales of Residential Property). If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans.