This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a beauty massage therapist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
Throughout this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, and client care. You will also develop a range of technical skills in massage, using a variety of different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide Indian head massage
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Provide stone therapy treatments
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans