This course enables individuals to develop an advanced knowledge and understanding of the practices and processes of engineering technologies and specifically the engineering technology within the railway engineering sector across a range of disciplines covering civil engineering, track engineering and maintenance, overhead line construction and signalling engineering testing and maintenance.
You will learn about;
- Railway Infrastructure Civil Engineering
- Track Engineering
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Engineering Organisational Efficiency and Improvement
- Railway Infrastructure Track Maintenance
- Railway Infrastructure Overhead Line Equipment and Construction
- Railway Infrastructure Function and Characteristics of Railway Signaling Systems.
Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Technology. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans