This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a make-up artist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and cosmetic products and equipment. You will also develop a range of technical skills enabling you to prepare the skin and apply a variety of make-up products using different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills, which will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
This qualification includes:
- Apply make-up
- Instruction on make-up application
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
- Camouflage make-up
- Media make-up
- Design and apply face and body art
- Fashion and photographic make-up
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans