This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 years or over and will support you to gain employment as a nail technician, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and nail products and equipment. You will develop a range of technical skills enabling you to provide a variety of nail enhancement treatments using different techniques. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
This qualification includes:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Maintaining personal health and wellbeing
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans