The qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to provide sports massage therapy to a range of clients who have dysfunctional tissue, without acute/post acute injuries or underlying pathological conditions.
Includes mandatory units:
- Anatomy and physiology for sports massage
- Principles of health and fitness
- Understand the principles of soft tissue dysfunction
- Professional practice in sports massage
- Sports massage treatments
Please find details on Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
- Aged 19+
- 3 years UK residency
- Hold a valid UK /EU Passport or original birth certificate
Various payment options available, including funding via 19+ Advanced Learning Loans (Subject to eligibility). Please contact us for more information on 0191 5874570