This qualification is for anyone whose role requires them to supervise others in the construction industry – team leaders, foremen and women, and gang bosses of all types. It is one of the qualifications that can put you on the path to your CSCS supervisors card.
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Implementing Procedures to Support the Team's Performance in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Confirming Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace
Please find details on Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision. If you wish to know more about this course, please use the register your interest form on the page.
|Duration||Please contact us for more information|
What Will You Learn
Fully funded through learner loans