We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Profound Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age.
If you are interested in an Apprenticeship, please visit our dedicated Apprenticeship Profound Recruitment webpage here.
Current vacancies available:
- Profound Staff Vacancy - Contracts Manager
- Profound Staff Vacancy - Apprenticeship Assessors - Health and Social Care (Children and Young People)
- Profound Staff Vacancy - Apprenticeship Assessors - Health & Social Care
- Profound Staff Vacancy - NVQ Assessor - Taxi Driving
- Profound Staff Vacancy - NVQ Assessor - Property & Letting
- Profound Staff Vacancy - NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Lettings Negotiator, Bishop Auckland
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Lettings Negotiator, Easington Colliery
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Apprentice Sales Negotiator / Valuer, Stanley
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Property Apprentice, Stretford
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Apprentice Operator, Stockton
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Property Apprentice, Sheffield
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Sales and Administration Apprentice, Durham
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Grants Administrator Apprentice, Durham
- Apprenticeship Vacancy - Business Administrator for Healthcare PR & Marketing Agency, Durham
Profound Staff Vacancy - Contracts Manager
Profound Group is a rapidly growing training provider, based in the North East but delivering contracts on a nationwide basis.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Subcontracts Manager, managing the relationship for both contracts out and external contracts in. Main functions include: ensuring compliance with SFA funding regulations; monitoring delivery and performance; carrying out audits, identifying any issues resulting from audit; producing reports in line with key performance indicators; analysing data and identifying trends; calculating payments in line with contract payment schedules.
Contracts Out (Sub Contracts)
• Compile contracts and financial schedules for subcontractors for the delivery of SFA Funded programmes for Profound Group.
• Review and update contract documentation as necessary to ensure it meets SFA Contractual Requirements.
• Responsible for arranging, conducting and minutes of monthly contract review meetings, ensuring learners are progressing in line with their contract.
• Responsible for auditing of funding paperwork to ensure it meets SFA and internal funding compliance and issue audit actions for failure to meet the required standard.
• Deal with emerging issues relating to performance.
• Deliver paperwork training to ensure compliance
• Liaise and work with internal Quality Department to arrange and timetable observations of teaching, learning and assessments and key learner processes.
• Compile subcontractor remittances using the Provider Funding Report (PFR) for monthly payments in line with contract payment schedule.
• Produce scorecards/reports based on performance on a monthly basis to Head of Audit, Contracts & Compliance.
• Process subcontract data onto Maytas when required.
• Compile and submit Declaration of Subcontractors Form to the SFA at prescribed timescales in line with SFA guidance. Update and re-submit throughout the contract year as required.
• Review Profound Groups Supply Chain Fees Policy annually
• Publish Profound Group subcontracting arrangements in line with supply chain fees policy on an annual basis, as stipulated by the SFA.
• Participate fully in all inspections and audits for example, Ofsted, PFA Audit, ISO 9001 Audits.
External Contracts In (Tendered)
• Key contact for external contracts from Colleges/Training Providers.
• Represent Profound Group at external meetings
• Liaise with Operations departments to ensure agreed profiles are being met.
• Reconcile payments against expected income from Colleges/Training Providers to internal delivery data; raise any queries that result from reconciliation of payments.
• Liaise with Finance Department to raise invoices for payment.
• Audit paperwork prior to forwarding to Colleges/Training Providers to minimise re-works and delayed payments.
• Any other relevant duties requested by line manager.
3 years’ experience managing contracts
Knowledge of SFA/ESF Funding Guidance
Able to produce and analyse reports using a variety of IT software
Level 3 Management Qualification or equivalent experience
Ability to travel nationally when required
Experience of using Maytas or equivalent funded software
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com