The Profound Pro-tection GroupWhat Are The Aims and Objectives
To promote, health, safety, equality, diversity and safeguarding, throughout the organisation and all stakeholders, by embedding it in policies, procedures and learning.
- Protection Group champions are responsible for disseminating all information from the monthly meetings.
- Monitor staff wellbeing.
- Analyse all EDIMS and national statistical data and cascade this through profound group.
- Create and review all hot topics for Profound group and use these with all stakeholders.
- Safeguarding - Alan Revie and Stephanie Hudson
- Equality and Diversity - Clare Mills
- Health and Safety - Gary Selby, Gary Mills, Brian Moss and Barry Nelson
- Prevent - Alan Dickinson